A growing digital marketing agency, specializing in paid ads, is looking for an experienced Paid ads manager. This is a full time job.
You will be communicating with clients, driving strategy, and managing the analysts that do the heavy account lifting work, for Adwords/Bing/Facebook accounts that are spending millions of dollars per year, with an emphasis in ecommerce.
Who you are:
1) 3-5 Years of experience in Adwords
2) You’ve comfortably optimized accounts spending up to $50,000/month
3) You understand how business owners and senior leadership view performance targets, and can persuasively engage them on when to spend more, or less, and what types of budgets they should be spending in the best places
4) You know how to do the work and how to delegate the account work
5) You think about accounts holistically, and understand the business goals of every account you take over
6) You are detail oriented and pro-active, yet also can drive creativity and client engagement
7) You have experience with Google Shopping/datafeed management tools (e.g. Channel Advisor, or custom tools) (not required)
8) You are an excel geek
9) You can prepare, present and standardize reporting for your clients
10) You can manage designers to generate creative for your campaigns
What is expected of you:
1) Plan weekly or on-a schedule calls with each client, preparing custom reports, and driving the conversation around the clients goals
2) Can project manage your analysts and designers, giving them both work and guidance on what to do, as well as stepping in and getting ‘dirty’ when necessary.
3) Create detailed reporting of all client’s spend by channel using our dashboard reporting tool – Supermetrics.
4) Audit all paid ads accounts, identify issues in each account, and create a growth plan to address.
5) Delegate most of the work, and manage the team that you build/train
This is a growth oriented role at a growing agency.
Salary: 15,000 to 30,000 PHP depending on experience.